Rain Umbrella / Stick / Black with Free Extra Golden Camel Canopy / Free Shipping in Continental USA
Our straight (stick) 56" model is a large, strong, and durable windproof umbrella that's perfect for areas with a lot of rainy and gusty days, and includes all of SoftSide's revolutionary features:
- No dangerous rigid rib tips. Now you can open your umbrella without fear of injuring your loved ones and bystanders!
- The SoftSide's unique modern artistic design makes a bold fashion statement, plus the SoftSide's canopy can be easily replaced to suit your fashion mood.
- SoftSide is a great investment. Unlike a standard umbrella, your investment is not wasted due to a damaged canopy. With SoftSide's revolutionary design, you simply replace the canopy, preserving your investment in the high-quality frame.
(Note: Actual canopy colors may differ slightly from the colors shown above.)
Tips To Ensure Your Highest Satisfaction with your SoftSide Umbrella
Our customers love their SoftSide umbrellas, but we've had some feedback that might be helpful to new customers:
- Heavier and larger than a typical rain umbrella, the SoftSide is designed for ruggedness and a long life, as well as excellent rain coverage.
- When opening a tightly-closed SoftSide, press the unlocking button on the slider, and while pointed at the ground shake the umbrella a bit to loosen the ribs an inch or two, and then it will smoothly open.
- Unsnapping the canopy is best done by firmly holding each part of the mating snaps; holding only one side of the snap and pulling may rip the canopy. (Some customers find it easier to replace the canopy with the umbrella opened, others prefer to do it closed.)
- The tie strap that is used to tightly close the umbrella is not attached to the canopy. This is traditional for high-end fashion umbrellas; i.e. having the strap dangling from the canopy detracts from the artfulness of the unique design. However, the strap can be sewn to the canopy if you prefer a more utilitarian design.
After you've used your SoftSide awhile, please let us know what you think: